Slight Variations on Flickr.
Testing out my arsenal of light modifiers with Lisa’s birthday Mum’s.
All shots taken with 1 Elinchrom 250R monolight, modified by, from left to right:
1. 4x6 foot LastoLite diffuser
2. 60” Photoflex shoot through umbrella
3. 43cm Elinchrom Shoot Through umbrella
4. 43cm Elinchrom silver umbrella
5. direct light, standard Elinchrom reflector.
Shot on outdated Fujicolor FP100C with a Voigtländer 210mm Heliar at f/8 on my Linhof Technika III. Power on the monolight adjusted to maintain f/8 with the different modifiers.
Rainy Day Tabletop on Flickr.
Whatever to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon? Pictures of tonight’s dinner sounds about right!
Heirloom tomatoes, purchased at the West End Farmer’s Market on Saturday to go into the salmon salad this evening.
Photographed on Fuji FP-100b instant film lit by a surprise break in the clouds. 1 sec, f/22. Voigtlander Heliar 210mm f/4.5 on a Linhof Technica III.